Have you ever forgotten one of your Wi-Fi network passwords, Then iOS 16 is here to help you restore them.
How To See Your Wi-Fi Network’s Password On iPhone Running iOS 16
Days back you can’t have that access to see the Wi-Fi networks password of the networks you are not connected with until when iOS 16 was introduced.
To have this feature work on your iPhone you need to update or make sure it’s in the iOS 16 Version.
• Go into your iPhone Settings, Then Wi-Fi
• Tap on the “i” icon followed by the active Wi-fi networks if not found then check under My Networks.
• Making it possible you will be taking to new options where you can manage more details about your connections.
• Tap on Password and verify your access using Touch ID or Face ID.
• After access is granted your iOS 16 will display the password of that saved network for you.
• If you wish to share it with friends then long press on it and copy it.
• Then paste it or send it to where you wanted to.