As you know the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship for 2023 is open for 2023. Here we came up with the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Documents Requirements. Each year the Turkey Government Scholarships open in January.
If you don’t know about this Scholarship let me tell you in a shot. The Turkiye Burslari Scholarship is a Fully Funded Turkish Government Scholarship for International students. It gives Bachelors, Masters, and Ph.D. scholarships to all applicants from around the world free of cost.
The Scholarship covers all the expenses for the full duration of the program. So, make sure to apply with the correct documents. Because preparing documents can take time. In this post, we will tell you the list of required documents for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023. The Scholarship is available in all subjects. Applying is always Free. Read the details below.
What is Unique About Turkiye Burslari Scholarship?
What makes Türkiye Burslari Scholarships unique is that it’s not only inclusive of financial support, tuition fees, accommodation, and health insurance but also provides university placement and academic, social, and cultural facilities to its awardees at all levels of higher education.
Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 Documents Requirements
Applicants are required to submit the online application with the required documents to be uploaded with the form in the online application portal. Failure to submit any document will not be considered for the Scholarship.
So, you are advised to go through the list of documents that are necessary to apply for the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship. The documents required for the Turkey Government Scholarships are as follows:
- A valid identity document, ID card, or passport.
- A photograph of the candidate taken within the last 1 year
- National exam results (if any)
- Diploma or temporary graduation certificate
- International exam results (GRE, GMAT, SAT, etc.) if required by the chosen university or program
- International language test results such as TOEFL, DELF if required by the chosen university or program
- A proposal for a research topic and a written example of the research you have carried out (only for PhD applications)
How to Apply for Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023
- You need to register before initiating an application – Register Here.
- Signing up is free of charge and will take approximately 2 minutes. Signing up only once will be sufficient.
- The accuracy of the information you provide in your application is crucial in order to be considered for the scholarship award.
- The application process takes about 30-60 minutes.
- You can visit the Scholarship Search page to find the scholarship program that works best for you.
- For more information please refer to the Scholarship Application Manual and visit our website.
C1 Level Certificate for Turkish Proficiency: If you are not proficient in the Turkish language then this Scholarship includes 1-year free Turkish language course as a part of the Scholarship program. You will get that certificate at the end of the year.
Keep following our Blog for the latest Scholarship Opportunities. We will Publish more updates about the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 as soon as we get the latest info.
Conclusion: In this Post, we have discussed the Turkiye Burslari Scholarship 2023 application process and the document required to apply and succeed. Ensure you follow all the steps shown in this post.